- Mow: Lawns should be mowed no less than weekly and should be cut no more than one 1/3 of the blade at a time. That is, if it is 3 inches tall, only cut 1 inch off. By not mowing, weeds become immune to herbicides which can make them impossible to remove.
- Watering: Just like people, lawns need water to keep them hydrated and healthy. Water frequently, one (1) inch per week if possible.
- Leaves: Leaves form a barrier between your lawn and the fertilizers and herbicides. Raking leaves helps keep your lawn beautiful.
- Hire GrassRoots LawnCare Inc.!!!!
- Are your chemicals harmful to children or pets?
We're concerned with your safety, that's why we use the least harmful chemicals. As with any chemical, it can be harmful to consume them. But, if you allow chemicals to dry before sending your children or pets outdoors, they'll be safe and free to play.
- Why should I rely on GrassRoots LawnCare instead of doing it myself?
Please take a look at the "Why service?" section
- What separates you from your competitors?
We've been in this business since 1985. That's 25 years of business. GrassRoots LawnCare Inc. is still hear because your lawn is important to us. You want a green and healthy lawn, so we want a green and healthy lawn.
- How do you determine pricing?
Pricing is based on square footage. When we do a lawn analysis, we determine how many square feet are in the area you want treated. From the estimate, we determine how much it will cost us to make your lawn greener and healthier.
- Why do I need to be treated during the fall and winter?
During the fall, we apply a root growth fertilizer which will help grass form stronger roots. Both during the fall and winter, we apply pre-emergent. This helps prevent weeds from coming up in the spring and summer. Finally, we treat some weeds, such as onions, during these seasons, because they're best removed when the grass is dormant.
- What is an estimate?
An estimate, also referred to as a lawn analysis, determines how many square feet are in a lawn and helps us determine how much chemical will be necessary to give you a green and healthy lawn. All estimates are completely free!!! If you would like an estimate, click here.
- Do you have any specials?
We always have specials!!! If you would like more information about our current special, give us a call at 501-329-9104.